|Dimensions||98.0 mm (L) x 65.0 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)|
|Interface||USB Full Speed|
|Operating Distance||Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)|
Regulated 5V DC
|Supply Current||200mA (operating); 50mA (standby); 100mA (normal)|
|Smart Card Interface Support|
- ISO14443 Type A & B
- 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC18092) tags
|Operating System Support|
- Win CE 5.0 and 6.0
- Mac OS®
- ACR122U NFC Reader is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. Compliant with the ISO/IEC18092 standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), it supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, but also all four types of NFC tags.
- ACR122U is compliant with both CCID and PC/SC. Thus, it is a plug-and-play USB device allowing interoperability with different devices and applications. With an access speed of up to 424 kbps and a full USB speed of up to 12 Mbps, ACR122U can also read and write more quickly and efficiently. The proximity operating distance of ACR122U is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use.
- In order to increase the security level, ACR122U can be integrated with an ISO 7816-3 SAM slot. Furthermore, the ACR122U NFC Reader is available in module form, permitting easy integration into bigger machines, such as POS terminals, physical access systems and vending machines.
- The ACR122U NFC Reader is ideal for both secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment transactions. Other applications of the ACR122U include access control, e-payment, e-ticketing for events and mass transit, toll road fare collection and network authentication.
- The ACR122U comes with an optional stand to hold the smart card reader at an optimal angle, so that users can tap contactless cards or NFC-enabled devices onto the ACR122U with ease. For more information, click here to download the brochure of this special accessory.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Smart Card Reader:
1)Read/write speed up to 424 kbps;
2)Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type);
3)Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE®, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags;
4)Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
- Application Programming Interface:
2)Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC);
1)User-controllable bi-color LED;
- Supports Android™ OS 3.1 and above
- Banking & Payment
- Access Control
- Network Security
- e-Purse & Loyalty